Required documents for Lebanese Passport renewal:
1. The passport to be renewed.
2. – The Passport Renewal Application* form filled within our Embassy by the applicant in person, who should put the print of his right hand thumb on it and sign it in presence of the competent person.
– In exceptional cases the application can be filled before a local notary public, who must provide the applicant with the following notarized statement:
I, the undersigned Notary Public in and for the aforesaid County and State of _____________ certify that Mr. /Mrs. _____________, holder of a Lebanese Passport or Lebanese I.D. card no. _____________ issued _____________ (date and place of issuance), signed and affixed his right hand thumb on the annexed Passport Renewal Application Form.
In testimony whereof, I have hereunto subscribed my name and affixed my official seal on this ____day of _________, 20___ at ________,
Notary Public, (seal and signature).
If the applicant chooses the second above-mentioned way of applying, a Passport Renewal Card request (for the thumb print) should be submitted by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax: +48/22-646-00-30.
3. A new Lebanese I.D. card or a recent Individual Civil Registry Extract as well as a photocopy of one of these documents on a paper size A4.
4. Two recent colored photographs, showing the face completely on a white background, size 3.5 cm x 4.3 cm (as shown in the diagram attached*).
5. A copy of your residence card in Poland, Lithuania, Latvia or Estonia.
6. A prepaid return envelope or 10US$ for return registered mail to Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia, or else the applicant can contact the courier of his choice (DHL, UPS, TNT etc.) to pick up the passport from the Embassy. In all cases the applicant’s phone number and full address in the country of residence are needed.
7. Lebanese Passport renewal fees are as follows:
– 40 US$ for one year.
– 200 US$ for five years.
We only take US dollars. It is possible to pay at the Embassy in cash. You can also send the money in an envelope joined to the documents or by Western Union on the following name: Adrian Głowienka. In this case, the transfer track number should be given to the Embassy.
A parental consent form signed within our Embassy by both parents in person (or notarized) for applicants under 18 is required.
(Update: 01 August 2022)