The resident Embassy of Lebanon in Warsaw opened in November 1994.
Before, the Lebanese Embassy in Prague was in charge of the relations between Lebanon and Poland.
The First resident Ambassador of Lebanon in Warsaw was H.E. Mr. Ahmed Ibrahim who opened the Embassy in 1994 and assumed his duties until he retired in 2003.
Ambassador H. E. Mr. Massoud Maalouf headed the mission from October 2003 until July 2007. The First Secretary, Mr. Kabalan Frangieh was in charge of the Embassy until the arrival of the next head of Mission.
After, Ambassador H. E. Mr. Hikmat Aouad fulfilled his duties from September 2007 until August 2009.
From then on the Embassy was headed by Chargés d’Affaires a.i.:
- H. E. Mr. Michel Bitar August 2009 – January 2010
- Mr. Kabalan Frangieh January 2010 – March 2010
- H. E. Mr. Michel Bitar March 2010 – May 2010
- H. E. Mr. Nicolas Khawaja June 2010 – August 2010
- Mr. Ara Khatchadourian August 2010 – March 2011
- Ms. Nada Al Akl April 2011 – September 2011
- Mrs. Suzan Mouzi September 2011 – January 2012
- Mr. Youssef Nouhad Jabre January 2012 – April 2012
- Mr. Hatem Nasrallah May 2012 – October 2012
- Mss. Sonia Abou Azar
The current Head of Mission of the Embassy of Lebanon in Warsaw is Mr. Charbel
Macaron, in the capacity of Chargé d’Affaires a. i.